Attorney’s fees are fair and flexible charged according to:
- Difficulty and duration of the case.
- Time and workload required.
- The financial situation of the client.
- Program offered to other customers.
Attorney’s fees may be:
- Zone, established class work and due professional services delivered to the customer, and can be paid regularly.
- Flat, consists of a lawyer lump sum due for solving a folder or a service professional.
- Successful, that a fixed or variable set to obtain a certain result by a lawyer and can be agreed together with other fees.
For field trips will be paid an amount representing the costs of transport which is separate from the lawyer’s fee.
For loyal customers to ensure a corresponding reduction in fees.
For regular customers to ensure a reasonable fee for legal services and subscriptions.